Guitar & Mandolin Camp North 2017
April 7, 8, 9, 2017
- A separate registration form is required for each attendee.
- Attendees under the age of 18 are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Full refunds, minus a $100 registration processing fee, will be given through March 1, 2017.
- The host facility does not provide blankets, sheets, pillows, or towels. Campers must provide their own.
- All accommodations are double occupancy unless otherwise agreed. Most rooms have two bunk beds, so no one has to sleep in an upper bunk unless he or she prefers.
- Tuition, Room & Board (before any discount):
- • Double Room: includes tuition, room, and 6 meals: $550
• Single Room, includes tuition, room, and 6 meals: $675
• Commuter/RV: includes tuition and 6 meals): $450
• Non-Participating Spouse, Partner, or Parent (Includes room, concerts, and 6 meals. No classes.): $275
- Discounts available (maximum of 1 discount per person):
- Early Bird: 10% discount, must be paid in full by February 28, 2017
- 10% discount, must be paid in full by March 15, 2017 for:
• Senior (age 60 or over)
• Boston Bluegrass Union Member
• Rhode Island Bluegrass Alliance Member
If you have any questions about registration, please Contact Us