Guitar & Mandolin Camp North
April 13, 14, 15, 2018
Guitar & Mandolin Camp North is a fun-packed weekend for mandolin and guitar players, and for folks who want to become mandolin and guitar players.
Here’s what to love about Guitar & Mandolin Camp North:
- Faculty are leading musicians on the national scene and regional favorites. They’re excellent teachers.
- Classes and workshops on a wide variety of topics for all skill levels, from beginners to advanced players
- Most classes and workshops are hands-on, while a few are lectures or demonstrations.
- A variety of acoustic genres is covered, including traditional and progressive bluegrass, blues, and jazz.
- Guided and informal jams are held throughout the weekend, in various genres and for all skill levels.
- Faculty concerts on Friday and Saturday after dinner and before evening jams.
- Lots of informal opportunities to “pick” with faculty and other students.
- Camaraderie with other people who share your passion for the guitar and mandolin.
- A luthier on duty at a vendor table to help you with your instrument.
- CDs and DVDs by the faculty will be available for sale.
- Comfortable housing, and good food at tables shared by students and faculty.