Banjo Camp North
May 18, 19, 20, 2018
- This year you need to be logged in, in order to register. This will allow you to review your order history and registration details, and will speed up your checkout process on later orders by retaining your address info, etc. It will also help us administer registrations more efficiently. We will NOT share your email address or any information with anyone.
If you created an account last year, you log in and use that same account. If you’ve forgotten your password, there’s a link to request a password reset, so you can get back on track.
Please log in or create an account below, or by using the “My Account” page, from the main menu.
- A separate registration form is required for each attendee.
- Attendees under the age of 18 are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Upon cancellation, refunds will be provided as follows: (1) full refund for cancellations prior to March 1, 2018; (2) $100 cancellation fee for cancellations between March 1, 2018 and April 30, 2018, and a refund of the remaining balance paid; and (3) no refund for cancellations on or after May 1, 2018.
- The host facility does not provide blankets, sheets, pillows, or towels. Campers must provide their own.
- All accommodations are double occupancy unless otherwise agreed. Most rooms have two bunk beds, so no one has to sleep in an upper bunk unless he or she prefers.
- You must secure your registration by paying in full , or by making a $100 deposit. (Balance to be paid by April 30, 2018.)
Tuition, Room & Board (before any discount):
Please select which accommodations you’d like, and click “Read More”.
Then you will select your payment (pay-in-full or deposit) and payment method (check, credit card, PayPal).
- Double Room: includes tuition, room, and 6 meals. $560
- Single Room, includes tuition, room, and 6 meals. $685 (NOTE: SINGLE ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT – Please email email@example.com to be added to waiting list.)
- Commuter/RV: includes tuition and 6 meals. $460
- Non-Participating Spouse, Partner, or Parent (Includes room, concerts, and 6 meals. No classes. $285
Day Rates (before any discount – no overnight):
- Friday only (includes dinner, 2 classes, faculty concert, and jams): $160
- Saturday only (includes 4 classes, 3 meals, faculty concert, and jams): $235
- Sunday only (includes 3 classes and 2 meals): $160
“An Evening Out” (before any discount – no overnight):
- Friday Evening: Dinner, faculty concert & jams: $60
- Saturday Evening: Dinner, faculty concert & jams: $60
Discounts available (maximum of 1 discount per person):
NOTE: As of 4/16/18, discounts are no longer available for the 2018 Camp.
If you qualify for one of these discounts, lucky you! Remember the code and use it when you check out. (And use it again when you pay the balance!)
- Early Bird Special: 10% discount, must be paid in full by February 28, 2018. Code: EBIRD
- 10% discount, must be paid in full by April 15, 2018
- • Senior Discount (age 60 or over). Code: SENIOR
• Member, Boston Bluegrass Union. Code: BBU
• Member, Rhode Island Bluegrass Alliance. Code: RIBA
• Full-time student. Code: STUDENT
Note: if you elect to take the Student discount, you will receive a follow-up email asking the name of your school.
If you have any questions about registration, please Contact Us