Banjo Camp North 2017
May 19, 20, 21, 2017
Tuition Information & Registration
- A separate registration form is required for each attendee.
- Attendees under the age of 18 are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Full refunds, minus a $100 registration processing fee, will be given through May 1, 2017.
- The host facility does not provide blankets, sheets, pillows, or towels. Campers must provide their own.
- All accommodations are double occupancy unless otherwise agreed. Most rooms have two bunk beds, so no one has to sleep in an upper bunk unless he or she prefers.
- Tuition, Room & Board (before any discount):
• Double Room: includes tuition, room, and 6 meals: $550
• Single Room, includes tuition, room, and 6 meals: $675 (Note: Single rooms are sold out at Banjo Camp North.)
• Commuter/RV: includes tuition and 6 meals): $450
• Non-Participating Spouse, Partner, or Parent (Includes room, concerts, and 6 meals. No classes.): $275
- New This Year: Day Rates: (before any discount – no overnight):
- Friday only (includes dinner, 2 classes, faculty concert, and jams): $150
- Saturday only (includes 4 classes, 3 meals, faculty concert, and jams): $225
- Sunday only (includes 3 classes and 2 meals): $150
- Discounts available (maximum of 1 discount per person):
- Early Bird: 10% discount, must be paid in full by February 28, 2017
- 10% discount, must be paid in full by April 21, 2017 for
• Seniors (age 60 or over)
• Boston Bluegrass Union Members
• Rhode Island Bluegrass Alliance Members
- New This Year: “An Evening Out“:
- Friday Evening: Dinner, faculty concert & jams: $90
- Saturday Evening: Dinner, faculty concert & jams: $90
- For “An Evening Out” please do not use this registration form. Instead, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll reserve a spot for you.
If you have any questions about registration, please Contact Us